Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy CNY

Chinese New Year is coming soon!

To tell the truth, I'm not really looking forward to it because my family is not going to celebrate this year. However, i'm keyed up as we are going to Sg Klah Hot Spring which is loacated in Sungkai, Perak with my cousins, aunts and uncles! Other than that, my friend and I are going to have vistings to the houses of our friends and of course, receiving AngPaos laaaah! HeeHee!

Let me introduce the Sg Klah Hot Spring because it is really a beautiful place to relax and enjoy with your family or friends! It is a good place to have a picnic too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is reputed to be one of the best managed hot spring in Malaysia and is located 200 feet above the sea level at the foothill of the Titiwangsa Range, the backbone range of Peninsular Malaysia. Once you arrive there, you will be amazed by the lush greeneries, hills, streams and rivers that abounds in the vicinity. Many believed that the natural springs have healing properties that will help to heal and detoxify toxic from your body. Those with stiff muscles, stiff joints, rheumatism, spinal injuries, insomnia and skin related problems should consider soaking themselves there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Adopted from Malaysia Vacation Guide .




For more pictures, please go to this website!

I went there a few years ago, and it leaves me a wonderful memory especially the Red Dragonflies and its greenish and fresh environment! Haha! The red dragonflies is not the it-can-be-seen-everywhere-around-my-house type but super red and shinning ones! I'm really astonished by it and it reminded me of a childhood Chinese song: 飞啊!飞啊!看那红色蜻蜓飞在蓝色天空,游戏在空中不断追逐他的梦~ And i still remember we brought some eggs there to be boil, not using stove but natural heat! Haha! =)

Alright, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!! Wish you all receive many AngPaos and have a great holidays!

2 comments:

Caleb Chong Wee Chung said...

The hotspring reminds me of a water theme park because of the giant octopus.haha. i didn know perak got hotspring.i will ask my mom to bring me there tis CNY,=D haha

Yi-Yi said...

Haha! But the giant octopus pool is just the normal cool water. Really??!! I hope your mom will bring you there =D And tell me is it fun after you go there okay? =D