Wednesday, November 26, 2008

-

Haa, after such a long time, i decided to answer only this tag. This is because this tag reminds me of my kindergarten and primary friends. I really appreciate them for leaving me a good memory about the previous life although to me, my REAL life begins only when i'm in Form 3. However, this doesn't mean that i never enjoy my life before Form3, the word 'REAL life' means i truly know and clear what am I doing, why am I doing and should I do this and that. Previously, I was like in erm blur mode. Haaha.

THE SELF
[01] Real name: Tan Shin-Yi
[02] Nickname: I don't think i have any now, but I have a lot during my primary time such as 'syiling yi', '扫地鱼','洗地鱼'... Ahh, I really miss those time I were being called like that!
[03] Married: -
[04] Zodiac Sign: Aries
[05] Gender: Female .
[06] Age: 16
[07] High school: SMK Raja Mahadi
[08] College: No idea?
[09] Height: Medium
[10] Weight: Medium
[11] Do you like yourself: Sometimes =)
[12] Piercings: Yes, but i have only one. The left ear. Haa.
[13] Right or left: Right
[14] Are you a freak: I don't know!
[15] Hair: Original colour was black, but now it has becoming a little bit brownish.. Awww...
[16] Skin: DARK! =(
[17] Allergic: Hmm, I don't think i have any..
[18] What are you doing now: Typing while listening to songs and recalling the memories during my kindergarten and primary time =)
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: eat!
[20] What will you do 10 years later: I don't know but i wish i will have a job I'm interested and...... *erhem* =P
[21] Live with: Ah Kong(Grandpa),Daddy, Mummy, Dee, Naa, Kakak and Cussy, maybe i should include my Ah Ma
[22] Siblings(included you): 3
[23] Eldest: Dee
[24] Youngest: Meeee
[25] Love/hate your family: Of course I love and i love them very very much! =D

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: *Looking around*
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Blah..
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: The one like my dad... =)
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: Blah..
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): Blah..
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Blah..
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Blah..
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Blah..
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Blah..
[35] You with your other half since: Blah..
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Straight lahh
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Blah..
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Blah..
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: Blah..
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Blah..

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Hmm.. My first best friend is Prakash.

[He is a small guy i knew during my kindergarten time! Ahh, we are separated for 10 years ever since i left the tadika! I always wonder where he is now.... Remember to contact me if you saw me one day okay?! But i don't think we will recognise each other if we really meet one day.. I remember you invited me to your house, your sister's doll which is made of glass and the putumayam. I remember I invited you to my house during Chinese New Year. I remember i was reluctant to switch my place when teacher asked me to switch
because I wanted to talk to you!
]

[42] Your first enemy: Hmm?.. I'm not sure whether i have an enemy or not! =P
[43] The friend you love the most(1 only): Cussy? =P
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only):
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: I know Yee Ai wants this 'title' Haha!
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: Cusssssy! =P
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most:
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Likes to boast, rude and etc.................
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: NOO!
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Yucks!
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Argh, Then you are a bad friend!
[52] If your friend betray you: You are a super duper bad bad friend!
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Omg!
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: I have no right to ask him not to love me...
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Yucks..

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: I am?
[57] You always done your homework/assignments: Sometimes or mostly?
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Mrs LEONG!!!! =)
[59] Always late to school/college: Never, but i always reach school later.. Hehe!
[60] Your class: S 3!
[61] You love your seniors: '...'
[62] Seniors who you love the most: '...'
[63] Your classmates good/bad: GOooooooooooooOD! Haha!
[64] Excellent result classmate: A lot! Sherran, caleb, leticia, vivek, sue fyenn, navindra..........
[65] Laziest classmate: Who? who? whoooo?
[66] Smart people: Everyone is smart! =)
[67] Stupid people: There are no stupid people in the world!! =)
[68] Good looking people: Everyone is pretty in their own ways. (copied from Maxine) =P
[69] Ugly people: No one (copied from Maxine) =P
[70] Funny people: A lot lar!
[71] Cute people: Do you know i always define cute in a weird way?? Yea, i tend to say someone CUTE even if you think he/shes not cute at all!
[72] Bad people: Many
[73] Honest people: =)
[74] Acting people: =)
[75] You are what kind of people: dog lover?! Haaaa!

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Eyesss!
[77] Hugs or kisses: Hug and kisses! =p
[78] Shorter or taller: Talller!
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Medium?
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Neither nice stomach nor nice arms.. =(
[81] Listener or Talker: Listener!
[82] Romantic or rich: Neither! xD
[83] Good husband or good father: both!

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: 26?? 27?? =)
[85] Numbers of kid(s): I plan to have 3!
[86] Career: Argh, i don't know lah! Maybe a veterinarian? Haaa! =)
[87] Salary: as high as i can reach! xD
[88] Retirement age: Depends la..
[89] Properties value: As high as possible!
[90] Wishes: I wish my dreams come true~

THE VICTIMS
I save you from becoming my victimss! So no one is a victim!! =D

No comments: