Monday, July 14, 2008

Cussy's new friend

A good news! Cussy, the generous dog has a new friend - CAT!

Today morning, my mum and dad witnessed a cat was EATING my dog's rice while my dog was sleeping soundly like a pig without barking at the cat. You see, dog and cat can be friend right? Haha! Urhm, Okay, maybe only my dog can friend with a cat.

Other than a cat, my dog friends with crow too! xD Sometimes the crow family will secretly steal away his food because they all know this innocent dog is willing to share his food. Haha! If he is excited sometimes, he will only chase the crow away but will never show the fierce side of him to the intruders. Even if the other dogs are being unfriendly to him, he will still respond to them in a friendly method. *sigh* I don't really know whether to laugh or cry about his so-call innocence.

No comments: