Monday, June 16, 2008

You Da Man!!!

Yiiiieeeeppppiiiiiieeeee! Let me tell you why i am sooooooooooooooooooo happy man!! =D

Erh-HUM.. Please don't put much expectations on my happiness, you might faint after reading my rubbish stuff. Thank you for your cooperations and here we GO!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dog has learned how to pee with leg opens on a tree like the other NORMAL male dogs do everyday!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You see, i told you right, don't expect any GOOD things from me. Just assumed that i'm mad lahh. I'm okay with that. =)

Anyway, it's a real proud thing for me as Cussy the dog has turned into A TRUE MALE DOG man!! Oh my god, i feel like shouting this out loudly to the public! xD

It just happened yesterday when i brought him for a 30 minutes journey walk around Taman Klang Jaya. Lol, you can find a mad girl bringing an active-and-keep-on-smelling-shit dog wandering around the area. Hahaha. Yeap, he loves to smell other dogs' shit but he never eat those chocolate stuff lar. xD And all of a sudden, he stopped at a bush and started to pee there. I was like, "OMG, what are you doing now??!!" It was the first time he pee outside the house you know, so its not a small matter anymore. And the actions repeated the second time when i walked him to a place full of big tress. I was unaware that he pee again on a tree with one leg opened!! I was extremely shocked and i can't resist myself from talking to him, "Cussy, wow you goooddd boy huh!! I didn't know you know how to pee like this!!!! Goooooooooooood boyy!!!"


I know some people might think,"This girl is over reacting larrrr... DOGS peeing on the tree is so common and natural like how a MAN will pee in toilet!"

No No No, Cussy is acting quite girlish previously and now, he is being more manly, so it's a BIG thing Okie! I love manly dogs like Halo =)


Alright, nites people. Its time for dreams to take over the stress in mind.

No comments: