Sunday, June 1, 2008

7th day of Holiday

The 2nd day Dee spends her time in UK, i think everything will be going right and better there, right? =) Be optimism. =)

Anyways, I spent most of my holiday reading "Marley and I" and playing Pokemon. I know, i know, by now you all will be laughing and teasing me for playing Pokemon at such age. Haha.. You know humans tend to do something funny and weird when they are extremely bored.

Marley and I is a great book. I love Marley. Sometimes i silently compare Marley and Cussy and i found out that i like Marley,the happy-go-luckly dog more. *sorry to Cussy* No doubt Marley is dumb and almost incorrigible but the loyalty, simple-minded and optimism within his soul and heart impress me a lot.


#Just as we had helped shape him into the family pet he would become, he helped to shape us, as well. Despite everything, all the disappointments and unmet expectations, he had given us a gift, at once priceless and free. He taught us the art of unqualified love. How to give it, how to accept it. Where there is that, most of the other pieces fall into place. #
By John Grogan.



No comments: