Monday, May 11, 2009

Blaablaa

McFlurry, McFlurry, McFlurry... I'm waiting for my McFlurry... McFlurry,McFlurry,McFlurry...
I planned to ponteng school tomorrow.
Of course, i ponteng-ed school today.

Yay! I have finished studying Chemistry chapter 5,6,7 and 8!
That is why my mood is soooo GOOD now.
That is why I don't know what I'm talking here.
That is why I'm waiting for my McFlurry. =)


Ahhh I felt like blurting out how much i love dogs. Aha.

Dogs are really my favourite.
I'm glad that i have a dog.
My dog brightens up my day when he greets me every morning with his wagging tail and the cute and funny expression.
My stress is gone whenever dogs are around me.
I just love dogs that much.
Seriously, I'm happier and more comfortable communicating with dogs than human.
I wish to join the dog rescue team one day.
I wish to adopt the stray dogs one day.


That's all for now. =)

No comments: